Leaders of global economy, financial institutions and policymakers will be meeting in Paris to understand the market for social entrepenership, valued at over $100 billion.
Questions will explore:
- Who are the major investors?
- Why is this market growing so rapidly?
- Which companies receive funding?
- How can we measure the impact and performances of social enterprises?
- What are the roles of public authorities?
Live Guest Include:
- 30 profitable and virtuous enterprises
- 7 international success stories