A SOCAP Guest Post by Dollars and Change
Dollars and Change is a weekly social impact focused radio show on SiriusXM produced by and hosted by the Wharton Social Impact Initiative. Each week, hosts Katherine Klein, Sherryl Kuhlman, Sandi Hunt and Nick Ashburn highlight individuals and organizations that are using the tools of business and finance to solve some of the world’s most pressing social challenges.
Dollars and Change at SOCAP18
For the second year in a row, Dollars and Change will be broadcasting live from the flagship SOCAP conference in San Francisco. Join our hosts at SOCAP18! Listen in to hear from pioneering impact investors, social entrepreneurs, and corporate leaders helping change the world as well as the best and brightest academic minds from the Wharton School.
We will be interviewing a variety of guests live on the floor of Festival Pavilion at Fort Mason 10am Pacific on Wednesday of the conference. Guests will be announced soon. If you can’t join us in San Francisco, you can listen in. This special SOCAP18 episode of Dollars and Change will air on SiriusXM 132 on Thursday, October 25th at 5am Pacific/8am Eastern. Or, check out the Wharton Social Impact website for the podcast shortly following the conference.
Last year at SOCAP17 Dollars and Change Hosts Nick Ashburn and Sandi Hunt interviewed several prominent members of the SOCAP community live from Fort Mason during the conference. These two special episodes of Dollars and Change feature conversations with:
- Bob Caruso, Managing Partner and Chairman of Intentional Media, parent company of SOCAP, Conscious Company Media, Good Capital Project, and other aligned brands;
- Lindsay Smalling, CEO of SOCAP (Then Producer and Curator of SOCAP);
- Joe Speicher, Executive Director at the Autodesk Foundation;
- Jim Rosenberg, SVP and Chief Communications Officer at Accion;
- Gina LaMotte, Founder and Executive Director at EcoRise;
- Lauren Cochran, Managing Director at Blue Haven Initiative;
- Liesbet Peeters, Managing Partner at D. Capital Partners; and
- Fran Seegull, Executive Director of US Impact Investing Alliance.
Join Dollars and Change at SOCAP18 or tune in every week to hear interviews with experts and practitioners from across the impact space. Dollars and Change airs every Thursday LIVE from 8AM-10AM Eastern on SiriusXM 132 and listen to podcasts on the Wharton Social Impact website.