SOCAP 365 convenes the global social impact community throughout the year to continue important conversations.
An ongoing event series, SOCAP 365 features world-class speakers and opportunities to connect at the intersection of money and meaning. Through thought leadership panel discussions, inclusive dialogues, and community-building events, SOCAP 365 serves the rapidly growing network of impact investors, social entrepreneurs, conscious corporations, philanthropists, government agencies, and innovators in every sector. Whether you’re a long-time SOCAP attendee or relatively new and curious about the field, SOCAP 365 is a chance to plug-in locally with like-minded peers committed to accelerating the flow of capital toward global good.
Year-round Conversations, Multiple Locations, Valuable Networks
SOCAP 365 is committed to:
CONVENING ACROSS SECTORS
From the original thought leaders of impact investing to new stakeholders from a variety of fields, we believe a diversity of voices is vital to meaningful, actionable dialogue. Just as the conference itself is thought of as a “big tent,” SOCAP 365 will also bring together multiple perspectives to foster cross-disciplinary and impactful conversations.
EXPANDING THE COMMUNITY
SOCAP 365 is both an entry point for curious first-timers and a convening ground for growing networks of local peers to cultivate new and strengthen existing relationships in the field. Ticket price, travel capabilities, or other commitments are hurdles to attending the annual SOCAP conference that we hope to overcome with more local and accessible programming.
ADVANCING THE CONVERSATION
We have to talk about what’s working, where the gaps are, and what’s next to actively accelerate the flow of capital toward global social and environmental challenges. SOCAP 365 provides a platform for participants to share best practices and identify new partners and collaborators throughout the year to accelerate our collective impact.
SOCAP 365 events occur regularly at Impact Hub campuses in San Francisco, Berkeley, New York City, and Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Innovation for Impact: Unique Partnerships for Developing Markets, presented in partnership with Intellecap and ANDE (November 3, 2016 // New York City)
- Divest-Invest “Clean 15”: Fossil-Free Impact Investing in Climate Solutions, presented with Croatan Institute and Farmland LP (November 15, 2016 // New York City)
- Cross-Sector Investment for Equitable Cities, moderated by Living Cities (November 30, 2016 // Washington, D.C.)
- Investing in Cultural Shift: Capital and the Creative Sector**, presented with CultureBank and Yerba Buena Center for the Arts (December 2016 // San Francisco)
- Investing in Conservation: Environmental Investments and Social Outcomes, presented in partnership with Tides Foundation, World Wildlife Fund, and Nature Conservancy (January 21, 2016 // Berkeley)
- Unlocking Our Superpowers For Good, kick-off happy hour with Daryn Dodson of Calvert Foundation (March 23, 2016 // Washington, D.C.)
- Missing Infrastructure for African-American Wealth Creation, featuring BALLE fellow Jessica Norwood + SOCAP/Neighborhood Economics founder Kevin Jones (April 15, 2016 // New York City)
- Scaling with Authenticity: How Sustainable Food Brands Drive Growth + Impact, in partnership with OSC2 and featuring panelists from Numi, Guayaki, and Rebbl (May 10, 2016 // Berkeley)
- Expanding Financial Inclusion: Creating Products with Dignity, Quality, and Affordability, in partnership with Latinos in Finance and featuring panelists from SF Office of Financial Empowerment, EARN, Oportun, and Mission Asset Fund (May 16, 2016 // San Francisco)
- Social Enterprise Roundtables with Clinton Foundation 20/30 (June 2, 2016 // New York City)
- Inclusive Food Systems at Scale, moderated by Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments (June 29, 2016 // Washington, D.C.)
- Kick-off SOCAP16 happy hours in Washington, D.C., New York City, San Francisco, and Berkeley
To stay up-to-date on SOCAP 365 events, sign-up for the SOCAP community newsletter. If you are in the San Francisco, Berkeley, NYC or Washington, D.C. areas, we also recommend connecting with your local Impact Hub for ongoing social impact events and community opportunities.
If you’d like to learn more about sponsorship and partnership opportunities with SOCAP 365, contact Liz Maxwell, SOCAP 365 Product Manager at email@example.com.