Join REDF supporters, partners, and friends at the third annual REDF Benefit + Social Enterprise Expo. Celebrate the impact of job creation in California for people facing the greatest barriers to work. Highlights of the evening include:
– Inspirational awards honoring social enterprise employees whose lives have been transformed by a job
– An interactive, high-energy expo featuring California’s leading social enterprises and the chance to win fabulous raffle prizes
– Ample, free-flowing food and drink from California’s culinary bounty throughout the evening
– Great networking with over 500 social entrepreneurs, investors, and other do-gooders in one room
– In 2011, REDF selected six new nonprofits to join its portfolio—for the first time including organizations from outside of the San Francisco Bay Area. Supported by a $6 million investment from the federal Social Innovation Fund, REDF is now working across California to employ thousands more young people and adults overcoming homelessness, incarceration, addiction, and mental illness. With unemployment topping the list of national concerns, REDF’s social enterprise model is more relevant than ever.
– Come, See What a Job Can Do™ and what you can do to help create jobs for Californians who can and want to work, but without social enterprise and your support, will unlikely be given the chance.
When? 6 pm, Friday, September 30, 2011
Where? The Bently Reserve – 310 Battery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111
$100 – General Admission
$50 – Young Professionals (35 and under)