Contribute your time and talents to SOCAP17 to help make our 10th convening the most impactful one yet. SOCAP volunteers play a vital role in the success of the conference.
We are looking for 80 to 100 volunteers to perform a variety of integral roles before, during, and immediately following SOCAP17. Students, entrepreneurs, non-profit representatives, professionals who are in career transition, and others who are passionate about building the social capital market are encouraged to apply.
- Volunteers are required to sign up for shifts totalling a minimum of 12 hours. (If this is your first SOCAP you are highly encouraged to sign up for no more than 12 hours).
- Volunteers must purchase a $200 SOCAP17 volunteer ticket (a discount of $1295 off a full price SOCAP ticket).
- Volunteers must agree to complete all assigned tasks.
- Attend SOCAP17 sessions, meals, and conference events outside of volunteer shifts.
- Volunteers who work 18 or more hours at SOCAP17 will receive a full refund for their ticket.
Submit your volunteer application by August 1, 2017. Applications received after this date will be placed on a waitlist, so don’t delay. Only selected volunteers will be notified.